The Content Creation Webinar
Seth Godin made the infamous quote “In order to be seen, you must see.” The great thing is that understanding how search engines work and where to find the data on your audience, is the top way to create relevant & timely content for your people.
This approach ensures that you are always in touch with what your audience is searching for and will allow you to provide maximum value. This webinar will focus on learning the tools for SEO and how to find data on your audience and how to properly optimize your web pages & blogs, so that they are found on the top search engines.
Even if you do not have a website, this webinar will provide you with the tools needed to create even more impactful content on social media, since you will be in tune with your audience.
- Understand the philosophy of how search engines work
- Learn 5 of my top key tools to understand what people are searching for on search engines
- Learn how to optimize your web pages and blog posts to be properly indexed on search engines
- Learn how to use the data to make decisions in your business
- Understand the monthly Google Search Console & Google Business Reports
- We dive into the tools and reports to understand how people are finding you on search engines
- Learn how a CRM can help understand your audience better
- Credit Card
- Online Bank Transfer – Bank: FCB, Account Name: Keron Rose, Act #: 2197718 (Please Email a screenshot of confirmation page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10usd= $67ttd